Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Sorry for my writing hiatus, but... I'm back.
And I'm back on a very special day. Today, actually tonight... there will be a HARVEST FULL MOON.
And for those of you who don't know what that means or why that is significant....legend has it, actually Chinese legend that today is a very auspicious day for romance!
According to the legend, on this day the Man in the Moon records all the names of happy couples who were fated to live happily ever after. Is it true? I really have no idea, but wouldn't it be nice if it were? Wouldn't it be nice if there was a proverbial Man in the Moon who was watching out for us and helping us meet our mate and live happily ever after? Sounds pretty romantic to me!
So... if you want to believe in the Man on the Moon today or if you are just hoping he might write about you...here is a little advice for when you are out and about today and tonight...
1. Make it a point to smile at a few strangers, opposite sex strangers. This might open up a world of possibilities
2. Reach out to "a crush" today. You don't have to do anything overt or over the top; maybe just send an email and say hello.
3. Ask a friend or colleague if they know anyone for you... anyone single and sexy and fun. Who knows, they might just know your next significant other.
4. If you are in a relationship- married, dating casually one person or trying to make a go of it...do or say one extra sweet thing today- it doesn't cost you anything to put a smile on that other person's face.
5. If you have a friend or colleague who is having a tough time of it right now- they are going through a breakup, a divorce, lost their job, are feeling all alone, reach out to them and say something encouraging. Karma is key and what comes around goes around especially on a day where a Man (or a Woman) in the Moon might just help you find true love!
Posted by Missmatchblog at 10:22 AM