Monday, April 24, 2006
SOME MORE DATING THOUGHTS....
1. Men take longer to want to become exclusive in a relationship than women do.
2. There are no supposed to’s in dating.
3. It usually takes four seasons to determine if a person is appropriate for you for the long term.
4. Vacation relationships do not always translate to real world relationships.
5. Normal men want sex all the time and will never rebuke a naked woman.
6. Sometimes the more social you are, the more alone you feel.
7. If you find someone who has 85% of the things you want in a mate, run don’t walk to the altar.
8. If you are always looking for the bigger better deal you might miss the person standing in front of you.
9. If the only reason you want to get married is to have a baby, consider going to a sperm bank.
10. If you are not good in social settings, think about alternative ways of trying to meet people.
11. You cannot be objective about a person you are romantically interested in.
12. You should only buy trendy clothes if the trends look good on you, otherwise you are doing yourself a disservice.
13. Never give up on love.
14. Girls love to obsess over men. They love to call a half dozen friends and repeat the same story over and over to get different reads on the circumstance. They continue to do this until they hear an interpretation that they like.
15. Men like women who have something going on and who aren’t waiting by the door when they walk in. Its good to be independent and let a guy know that you have your own life but you also have room in that life for him.
Posted by Missmatchblog at 1:11 AM
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
A lot of women have been asking me why men seem to always be attracted to the crazy lune women and they pass over the stable grounded more normal ones. I would have to agree that I see this quite often indeed. I hear it all the time. Last week I spoke to guy on the phone, he told me he really wants to hire me but he is in a pseudo relationship right now that he is trying to end. I asked him about it. He said that they have great sex but she’s crazy and he knows it but the crazier she acts the more addicted he gets. He knows that he can’t marry a crazy girl which is why he is interested in hiring a matchmaker but he is having trouble getting her out of his system.
So… why is it?
I think that crazy translates into a bigger “chase” and if we take it back to the cavemen days, men love to chase. I think men find that crazy women keep them all kilter make them always work to have them, make them wonder what’s happening and somehow present the ultimate challenge.
You might then ask, should all women act crazy to get a man?
My answer would have to be no and yes. First, of course my answer is no—eventually men get over wanting a truly crazy lunatic woman. When does that happen- when they have really been put thru the ringer by a nutty woman, one they married or one they dated. Most men will experience that one awful time and then they will finally say they are finished, they need someone more normal.
So, it’s good to be normal. However, it good to “throw some crazy in”, meaning….
Wear sexier underwear then you usually do, or don't wear any underwear at all!
Grab your guy at a party, pull him into the stairwell and do something naughty and unexpected to him,
Don’t always be available when he asks you for plans,
Be mysterious sometimes about where you are going,
Don’t always be the one to give in during a fight.
In this way, you are wife material but a little exciting as well- you need to let those guys chase a bit, after all they still have some monkey in them!!
Posted by Missmatchblog at 11:41 AM