Have you ever wondered where to find romance in Costa Rica?
Here's what I know...
1. Anytime there is a heart racing, death defying activities like Zip lining (check out the Sky Tram zips), there is going to be romance. The fear factor alone makes people hug, caress and lend support.
2. Women love butterflies and the butterflies are abundant in Costa Rica. Don't miss the Butterfly Farm on the way from Arenal to San Jose.
3. Stay at a hotel like the Springs Spa and Resort in Arenal. There are 19 natural hot springs, neon red, blue and yellow birds on your balcony, a straight-shot view of the volcano and plenty of little hideaways to get all cozy and intimate -- a surefire way to revitalize your romance.
4. Think about splurging for luxury at the Four Seasons Papagayo, where you can find peace and tranquility which will give you time to reconnect with your beau.
5. Think about going on a long horseback ride to the La Fortuna Waterfalls and having a picnic; nature is always a sure way of resurrecting romance.
6. In Costa Rica, you can fly from destination to destination on a small plane, but it's just as easy and far more scenic to rent a car or hire a driver to take you across the countryside. One of the most romantic drives is from Arenal to Monteverde, it's about 4 hours, and you can bond over the music, fight over the directions and before you know it, arrive to your next vacation destination.
7. If you want to plan a romantic trip to Costa Rica but you feel like you are "all thumbs" when it comes to romance, don't be a typical guy, go ahead and ask for some help from the professionals like Memorable Costa Rica. Your honey will think you are a rockstar for the effort and your chance for romance will skyrocket.
8. Try surfing on the Guanacaste Gold Coast. She will don a sexy bikini; you both can frolic in the crystal blue waters and share the excitement of getting up on the board. What could be more romantic than that?
Samantha Daniels is a well known Professional Matchmaker, President of Samantha's Table Matchmaking and the author of Matchbook: The Diary of a Modern Day Matchmaker (Simon & Schuster). Follow Samantha Daniels on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Matchmakersd