Have you ever wondered why you would put yourself in a circumstance where you are apologizing for just being you?
Here's what I know...
(1) You are pretty damn great. You need to find that person who understands that.
(2) You need to be with someone who loves all that you are and all that you are not. Marlene told me that and it's very important.
(3) If someone is questioning who you are, have you ever stopped and asked, who are they?
(4) If you are asking why you are compromising yourself, then you are in the wrong situation.
(5) If you constantly need to hide the real you, then you aren't in the right situation.
(6) If you know deep down that you are trying to fit a square peg in to a round hole, take a step back and don't do it. Do you real want to take all this time to pick someone, only to then get divorced?