Have you ever just had the blahhs and just didn't feel like going out, even though you knew that you should make the effort??
Here's what I know...
(1) My grandmother always told me that if you get invited you go because you never know who you are going to meet, but she also told me that if you are in a bad mood, don't subject anybody else to it. As a single girl, you need to reconcile my grandmother's words of wisdom
(2) Sometimes you need a old fashioned night in where you take a bubble bath, watch a chick flick and polish your toenails.
(3) It's okay to pass on an invite that might just put you in a worse mood.
(4) Often times after you recharge your batteries, you might just find a revitalized interest in going out.
(5) If you push yourself to go out even when you really don't want to, make certain that you check your negative attitude at the door or at least have a glass of vino before you leave the house or what's the point of going out?
(6) People can tell when you are somewhere you don't want to be and this is unappealing.