Did you ever notice how sometimes you are literally trying to fit a square peg into a round hole when it comes to dating, but you are just so damn close to the situation that you don't see how ridiculous and wrong it all is?
Here's what I know...
(1) He should want to see you and see you a lot; if you are trying to convince him of this, this isn't the right sitch for you.
(2) Guys love sex, especially when they first start dating you; if he doesn't attack you and a lot, this isn't the right guy for you.
(3) People who like each other, find time for each other without spreadsheets and the help of two assistants!
(4) People who like each other compromise and makes things work because they like each other.
(5) Weekends are for couples, so if you have never seen him on one, something is not right!
(6) Guys like to show off their gal to everybody when they like their gal; so if you are fighting over meeting his family, his friends or even his dog, it's too complicated or he's married, so get out!