Monday, February 9, 2009
Are you one of those people who is dating more than one person right now and you are a bit panicked about how to handle Valentine's Day?
Here's what I know...
(1) Women love Valentine's Day, so you better figure out a way to "pay homage" to all your ladies this Saturday.
(2) You don't have to feel guilty about dating more than one person as long as you remember all of them on Valentine's Day.
(3) You either need to see a woman on Valentine's Day or send her something sweet. If you do nothing, you will surely end up in the doghouse.
(4) It's okay to have one woman who is your "A game" and who you want to see on Saturday night. Just make sure you cover your tracks so you don't wind up getting into trouble with all the others.
(5) Don't overdo it, out of guilt, i.e., don't write a lovey dovey card or send her 6 different presents just because you feel guilty that you told a little white lie about your plans on the big day. This will just lead her on for no reason.
(6) The women you are dating might be dating other guys as well. Hence, they actually might be fine with not having plans with you on Saturday night as long as you made a nice romantic gesture towards her in lieu of plans!