Have you ever thought to yourself that you just wish he could step up and be a man?
Here's what I know...
(1) Men mature more slowly than women do. This is a fact.
(2) Men don't really get "it" unless they haven't experienced "it" in quite the same way as you have.
(3) Men who have never real been in love, don't really understand what love is and you need to figure out how to teach them or the relationship is doomed.
(4) Flirting and game playing is fun and good foreplay, but in order to get into a real relationship there has to be more than that.
(5) Men who are very surface and do not even try to dig deeper are not for you. The man you are going to marry is going to get down and dirty with you.
(6) Men who can't handle real raw emotions and a little drama are not for you. You need a guy who will cry with you, want to listen to everything about you and want to really understand all there is to know.