Have you ever noticed that when you know deep down that a dating situation is not working out that it always turns out that you are right?
Here's what I know...
(1) Deep down, we all know how it feels when things are not working. The key is to listen to what you know and walk away when you know the truth.
(2) Relationships are work but they shouldn't be a full time job. If things are harder than they are easy, it's time to look elsewhere.
(3) If you spent all last night looking for that one friend who will dissect your current dating situation exactly the way you want it to be because all your other friends have told you he's a jerk, you need to ditch the lying friend and trust your real friends because they are only looking out for your best interests.
(4) You need to access the deep recesses of your brain and remember a time when you were in a relationship that was working- how happy you were, how loved you felt, how easy it was- and then if you are not having these same feelings now, move on.
(5) It's not just women who have good intuition, it's people. If you know deep down that you are just make excuses for this person and for this pathetic situation you are calling your relationship, phone a friend, get some Ben and Jerry's and say Hasta La Vista, baby!
(6) You deserve to be with someone who loves you, respects you and wants to spend lots of time with you. If you are not getting these most basic things, it's time to go a' fishin!